Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 2 / Day 3

It is day 3 of the second week.  Generally, things are good.  As is to be expected, though, some days are more difficult than others.  That happened today, but there were three good things.

1.  At 3:00 this afternoon, I left my office and went outside.  It was a beautiful day and I wanted/needed a short walk to clear my head.  It worked.  This was a good thing.

2.  I got my haircut today -- this is not the good thing, though, I'm happy its finished.  Instead, on my way back, I wandered through Kiener Plaza.  I don't know that I ever really noticed the fountain on the west side of the plaza.  It looks good.  This was a good thing.

3.  I am leaving for Philadelphia tomorrow for a conference that I really enjoy attending.  The conference is for the attorneys that work in the area in which I work.  Not exciting to many people, but I get to see attorneys from around the country that I normally only talk to the phone.  This is a good thing.

I expect to write tomorrow, but I will be at dinner with a large group so the post will be late or very early Friday morning.  I hope that everybody has a great night / day tomorrow.

Be Easy

-- CP

No comments:

Post a Comment