Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week 2 / Day 5 -- Saturday

I am a day late, but not a dollar short.  My three good things for Day 5 of the second week.

1.  I remain busy at work.  This is a good thing because it means that people are calling me for help.  This is, actually, a very good thing.

2.  I made breakfast for the kids yesterday morning (by make breakfast, I mean pancakes and sausage).  I love the weekends because I make breakfast for them both days.  We sit at teh table, eat, and talk.  This is a good thing.

3.  The kids talked to my parents.  I like listening to the conversations that occur between them.  Lincoln holds the phone and screams hello and good bye into it.  The kids get so excited to talk to them, and it makes me smile.  This is a good thing.

Enjoy your Sunday.  Until tonight --

Be Easy

--CP

No comments:

Post a Comment